Employer: Simply Dental Management, Inc.
UNIVERSITY DENTAL GROUP is looking to hire an Endodontist to work in our general practice where our general dentist will refer endodontic cases that are beyond their knowledge and scope of abilities, and the endodontic specialist should expect to treat more complex and difficult endodontic cases than the typical general dentist.
• Examines, diagnoses, and treats diseases of nerve, pulp, and other dental tissues affecting vitality of teeth.
• Diagnoses condition and plans treatment.
• Treats exposure of pulp by pulp capping or removal of pulp from pulp chamber and root canal, using dental instruments.
• Performs partial or total removal of pulp.
• Treats infected root canal and related tissues, and fills pulp chamber and canal with endodontic materials.
• Removes pathologic tissue at apex of tooth, surgically.
• Assists the General Dentist in determining the restorability of teeth, specifically aid in the diagnosis of hairline root fractures and syndromes.