Employer: Simply Dental Management, Inc.
Position: General Dentist
Miles of Smiles is looking for a rockstar Associate Dentist to provide and oversee direct dental diagnosis, treatment, procedures, and care for a specified patient population. Our patients love and trust us and we are sure you will too! This position can be full or part time.
Our practice has 3+ treatment rooms, digital charts and radiographs, CBCT, intraoral cameras, digital impressions, and plenty of parking.
- Doctorate degree in Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine; at least one (1) year of directly related experience which may include completion of an accredited general practice residency program.
- Committed to community empowerment, sensitive to and respectful of cultural differences of the patient population.
- Able to work with a multi-disciplinary team.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment for a specified patient population.
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Refer patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Direct and coordinate the patient care activities of dental technical and support staff as required.
- Follow established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- As appropriate to the position, participates in specified health promotion, education, and/or prevention programs.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.