Simply Dental Management is looking for rockstar Associate Dentists to provide and oversee direct dental diagnosis, treatment, procedures, and care for a specified patient population. Our patients love and trust us and we are sure you will too!
Provides and oversees direct dental diagnosis, treatment, procedures, and care for a specified patient population. Our practices have comfortable treatment rooms, digital charts and radiographs, Pano, ceph or CBCT xray machines, digital impressions, Cerec, intraoral cameras, professional team members, and plenty of parking at our practices.
- Doctorate degree in Dental Surgery or Dental Medicine; at least one (1) year of directly related experience which may include completion of an accredited general practice residency program.
- Committed to community empowerment, sensitive to and respectful of cultural differences of the patient population.
- Able to work with a multi-disciplinary team.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and treatment for a specified patient population.
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Refer patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate.
- Direct and coordinate the patient care activities of dental technical and support staff as required.
- Follow established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- As appropriate to the position, participates in specified health promotion, education, and/or prevention programs.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.